|Love Interests|| Kavan (interest/admirer/date)
|Family|| Chase (bionic brother, not really related)|
|Portrayed by||Kelli Berglund|
|First appearance||Crush, Chop, and Burn|
Bree is just like any other teenage girl, except that she has super speed and stealth! These don’t always come in handy when all Bree wants is to fit in at school and be popular – but with her Lab Rat brothers and Leo around she's always got a helping hand to call on.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Super speed: Bree can run over 400mph.
- Super jump: When something is in Bree's way, she can jump over it easily and can jump onto ceilings.
- Sonic cyclone: When Bree spins around she can make a sonic cyclone.
- Vaccum generation: Bree can suck objects inside by spinning in circles.
- Mental navigation system: Bree can tell where to go when she uses her super speed.
- Speed talking: She can talk really fast, e.g. she explained the plot of one episode in two seconds.
- Speed typing: Bree can type at rapid speeds, and according to her, she can type all words in a minute.
- Wall sticking: She can stick to walls like Spider-Man, but is still affected by gravity.
- Super agility: She can rapidly respond to change by adapting its initial stable configuration.
- Vocal manipulation: Bree can manipulate her vocal chords to mimic other people's voices and make different sound effects.
- Enhanced strength: Bree's strength is enhanced and she can carry both her brothers at once.
- Super durability: Lasers that kill normal people only stun her.
- Martial arts: She knows marital arts and was able to flip Chase, who is also trained.
Leo and Bree are step-siblings and very close.
Adam and Bree are bionic siblings and very close.. When Chase blames Adam for taking his iPod, when it was really Bree, Adam didn't tell Chase the truth, showing he's protective of her. However, he and Chase often team up on Bree.
Donald is Bree's bionic father and very protective and proud of her. He doesn't want her to start dating and tries to send them away.
Tasha is Bree's bionic step-mother. Tasha always wanted a daughter and gets on well with Bree. When Donald refuses to let her go to a party with Kavan, she turns to Tasha for permission.